IndiVillage Foundation is a nonprofit organisation that works in the areas of Sustainable Livelihoods, Quality Education, Gender Empowerment, and Health in rural India. Our mission is to help children and youth lead better lives, through continued opportunities from Education to Employment.
About the Role
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in working for rural communities to manage our Education programs. The person applying must have a strong orientation towards research, program design, and people management with an entrepreneurial outlook in their work.
- Own successful execution of all programs in Education, in the aspects of beneficiary engagement, timeline, delivery and impact.
- Build and manage strong program delivery teams by training and developing facilitators, owning their wellbeing and performance management, and enhancing organisational culture across teams.
- Develop new programs and activities to support the strategic direction of the organisation, and implement and manage changes in interventions as necessary to ensure organisation goals are achieved.
- Develop and manage a monitoring and evaluation system for programs, to assess strengths and identify areas of improvement.
- Grow and maintain relationships with existing partners and develop new partnerships for the vertical.
- Prepare an annual budget and operating plan for programs, and prepare timely program reports as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and problems on time
- Experience of working with teams and collaborating with field partners
- Strong beneficiary engagement skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work effectively across teams whilst being able to operate independently when required
Location & Commitments
This is a permanent, full time role based out of our Bangalore office with Monday-Friday working hours, and monthly visits to our regional offices. The position reports to the Associate Director at the organisation.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Tell us why you would be a great fit for the position!