IndiVillage Foundation is a Bangalore based non-profit organisation focused on community development in rural India, with primary focus areas of Sustainable Livelihoods, Quality Education, Gender Empowerment, and Healthcare. Our objective is to help children and youth in rural India lead better lives, through continued opportunities from education to employment.
Every year, we offer projects via our Social Internship Program to individuals who desire to build a long term career for themselves in the social impact sector. Through their projects, project-interns contribute to the various UN Sustainable Development Goals that IndiVillage Foundation works on, and gain practical experience that supports their learned theory and skills.
In 2022-Batch 1, IndiVillage Foundation offers the following projects to participants:
1. Project 01 (EDUCATION) – Develop supporting resources for our girl child mentoring program.
2. Project 02 (EDUCATION) – Design student assessments for our digital literacy program.
3. Project 03 (EDUCATION) – Design student assessments for our child literacy program.
4. Project 04 (EDUCATION) – Design training resources for teachers and facilitators in our child literacy program.
5. Project 05 (HEALTHCARE) – Create an intervention blueprint for our Rural Mobiclinic program.
This internship is an unpaid opportunity, and interns will receive a work experience letter at the completion of their 6-week internship.
Deadline to apply: 8th May!
Apply here: email@example.com