IndiVillage Foundation is a nonprofit organisation that works in the areas of Sustainable
Livelihoods, Quality Education, Gender Empowerment, and Healthcare in rural India. Our
mission is to help children and youth lead better lives, through continued opportunities,
from Education to Employment.
About the Role
We are looking for a manager to develop strategic relationships with partners and
stakeholders in accordance with IndiVillage Foundation’s overarching goals and
objectives, drive engagement within our partner ecosystem, and manage our
- Manage and grow activities in our Urban Initiatives vertical.
- Identify new and nurture existing relationships within the partner and donor
- Plan and execute a communication strategy to keep partners and donors
informed and engaged, through communication tools like one-pagers, brochures,
and other marketing collaterals to publicise and disseminate information about
- Grow and manage our media relations.
- Create and publicise our annual impact report.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events,
workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities for fundraising
and brand visibility
- Prepare and manage an annual budget for external outreach activities.
- Liaise with our stakeholders and internal teams to ensure consistency in
- Identify and qualify leads of potential donors and sponsors including HNIs, CSR
bodies, grant organisations etc.
- Support the program teams in writing proposals and grant applications for
- Research new fundraising opportunities, create a donor pipeline, and build a
repository of this information and expand the same over a period of time.
- Liaise with program teams to recruit, organise and manage volunteers.
- Ensure the organisation’s fundraising targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Powerpoint Ninja would be
an added advantage.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work effectively across teams whilst being able to operate independently
- Familiarity with the social impact sector.
Location & Commitments
This is a permanent, full time role based out of our Bangalore office with Monday-Friday
working hours, and monthly visits to our regional offices. The position reports to the
Associate Director at the organisation.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you would be a great fit for the position!